Transferring Deceased to Afghanistan
Please provide the following documents and submit them along with a written request to Embassy.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFERRING DECEASED
- Afghan Identification documents of the deceased such as Tazkera, or Afghani Passport, US passport or green card.
- A copy of the death certificate of the deceased.
- Burial Transit Permit of the deceased.
- A letter from the health authorities stating that there is no risk of communicable disease by transferring the body to Afghanistan.
- A copy of the funeral service certificate.
- Flight itinerary of the deceased.
There is no fee for this document.